Monday, November 2, 2015

This is how I really look

Some people are aware about a particular feature of their faces, as the nose, mouth or chin.

Although I do not hate myself, I do not excessive criticism, I am not comfortable with my whole body, from head to toe. 29 years of my life I have devoted facial hiding and finding appropriate clothes to better hide my insecurities. Well maybe you're thinking that I'm a crazy woman who walked with a bag on his head but no. At first glance, if I had known best cover my faults, for you I am a normal woman like all the others.

I would wish that were the case, but no!

I suffer from a rare disease called chronic autoimmune skeroderma. One of its simpromave is to develop red spots on the skin and after diagnosis at the age of 10 years, these ugly spots began to appear all over the body. At age 12, I began to hide them by using wholesale fondatinës.

I have become very cunning not allowing anyone except my family, to see me without make-up. For nearly 3 decades I have rarely come out of the toilet or in the house without make up. Not ever wear dresses, sleeveless dress, or things open, in short everything that shows part of the body.
My situation may be extreme, but I am convinced that most people in their daily lives trying to hide 'defects' in others. In a way I did I!Source: cosmopolitan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Chat